Korea Biochar Research Center and Division of Environmental Science and Ecological Engineering at the Korea University invite applications for postdoctoral and PhD positions in Environmental Science and Ecological Engineering.
The aim of the positions is to increase the capacity and level of research, innovation.
User Review( votes)
The Korea University is a private research university in Seoul, South Korea. Korea University is one of the nation’s oldest and most prominent institutions of higher education.
- Application deadline: Contact employer
- Course Level: These positions are available to pursue PhD and Postdoctoral
- Study Subject: These positions are awarded in Environmental Science and Ecological Engineering.
- Award: These positions will cover the followings:
- funding for PhD program funded by KBRC and BK21 PLUS project (up to 12,000,000 KRW per year)
- PhD program: 1,000,000 KRW to 2,000,000 KRW per month (depending on research experience and publications)
- Postdoctoral Research professor: 2,500,000 KRW to 4,000,000 KRW per month (depending on career and publications)
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in Korea
- Eligible Countries: International applicants must eligible for these positions.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- A degree (PhD for postdoctoral applicants and MS for PhD applicants) in one of the following fields:
Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Material Science (Carbon materials)
- PhD applicants should have at least one article ranked at top 20% journal in the field (as a first author)
- Postdocs applicants should have at least five articles ranked at top 20% in the field (as a first author)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have proficiency in English.
- Applicants can apply through the email processor.
How to apply
- Applicants should send CV directly by email at [email protected]