Korea Biochar Research Center and Division of Environmental Science and Ecological Engineering is inviting applications for postdoctoral and PhD positions in Environmental Science and Ecological Engineering at Korea University.
The aim of the positions is to increase the capacity and level of research, innovation.
Korea University is a private research university in Seoul, South Korea. Korea University is one of the nation’s oldest and most prominent institutions of higher education.
- Application deadline: Closed
- Course Level: These positions are available to pursue PhD and Postdoctoral
- Study Subject: These positions are awarded in Environmental Science and Ecological Engineering.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in Korea
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International applicants must eligible for these positions.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A degree (PhD for postdoctoral applicants and MS for PhD applicants) in one of the following fields:
- Environmental Chemistry
- Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
- Material Science (Carbon materials)
- PhD applicants should have at least one article ranked at top 20% journal in the field (as a first author)
- Postdocs applicants should have at least five articles ranked at top 20% in the field (as a first author)
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the email processor.
- Applicants should send CV directly by email at [email protected]
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have proficiency in English.
These positions will cover the followings:
- Scholarship for a PhD program funded by KBRC and BK21 PLUS project (up to 12,000,000 KRW per year)
- PhD program: 1,000,000 KRW to 2,000,000 KRW per month (depending on research experience and publications)
- Postdoctoral Research professor: 2,500,000 KRW to 4,000,000 KRW per month (depending on career and publications)