Are you PhD student and want to get an award in Ireland? If yes, then you have a great chance to apply for PhD Scholar20ip in Catholic Theology funded by the Loyola Institute.
The program is available for citizens of Ireland and the European Union to pursuing PhD degree program starting in 2019.
Worthy one to get a PhD with financial support.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2011, the Loyola Institute, Trinity College Dublin provides various courses and special study of its marvels from a theological perspective. It is dedicated to education and research in theology in the broad Catholic tradition.
Why at the Loyola Institute at Trinity College? The Loyola Institute offers a friendly and safe environment for learners with plenty of options for accommodation. The students will able to gain an in-depth knowledge of core issues in Catholic theology.
- University or Organization: The Loyola Institute, Trinity College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD program
- Award: €6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Citizens of Ireland and the European Union
- Program can be taken in Ireland
- Application Deadline: 31 July 2020.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Ireland and the European Union are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Catholic Theology
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who have a bachelor degree and must reside in sufficient proximity to Trinity College Dublin as to be able to share fully and regularly in the life, work, and events of the Loyola Institute.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to admission in the PhD program at the university. After the admission process, applicants can submit an application for a full-time PhD at the Loyola Institute at Trinity College using the central Trinity College application system. Applicants must have sent the application by email at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit a brief letter of motivation and a research proposal of up to 2000 words.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in PhD degree, candidates must have a bachelor degree.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Benefits: The program will cover the university’s fees for an EU Student, plus an annual award of €12,000 for maintenance, for four years.