The University of Queensland is pleased to offer PhD scholarship in Chemistry (Advanced Catalyst Design) in Australia. Domestic and international applicants are welcome to apply.
The university main objective is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
UQ ranks well within the top 100 universities worldwide, measured through a number of major independent university rankings. The University of Queensland (UQ) contributes positively to society by engaging in the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in Chemistry (Advanced Catalyst Design).
- Scholarship Award: The stipend is equivalent to the APA rate, $26,288, indexed annually. The scholarship will be for three (3) years with the possibility of a six (6)-month extension and is subject to the UQ Research Scholarship General Conditions. For international applicants, the award of the scholarship is conditional upon the applicant receiving a UQI tuition fee scholarship from UQ.
- Scholarship can be taken at Australia
- Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this Fellowship:-
- Applicants must hold, or be awarded by 30 June 2016, a 1st Class Honours degree or Masters degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry. Undergraduate training in organic chemistry is essential. Additional background in physical chemistry, theoretical chemistry, and/or mathematics, while not essential, would also be advantageous.
- Domestic and international applicants are welcome to apply.
Nationality: Domestic and international applicants are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Supporting Material: The following documents are required to support your application:
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
- Award certificates for all completed post-secondary study
- Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements
- Two referee reports from persons who can best comment on your prior research experience, which is to be submitted directly to UQ
- UQ will accept scanned copies of your original documents. If you enrol at UQ you must retain your original, hardcopy supporting documentation for the duration of your studies.
Application Deadline: Closed