Are you ready to get started in a cybersecurity career? If yes, you have a perfect option to apply for the Cyber Security Cooperative Research Centre PhD Scholarship in Australia.
The university is opening this opportunity for encouraging both domestic and International applicants in order to pursue a PhD degree program at the university.
Great opportunity for international students to study a PhD program in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology is a research university that offers hundreds of undergraduate and postgraduate study options that include extensive research programs.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? While studying at QUT, students will get world-class facilities and infrastructure. They will also gain practical learning and the latest technology during their study.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- University: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree program
- Award: $37,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD scholarship will be awarded in Information technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this project, you should hold a Bachelor degree with Honours 1 or 2A, a Master degree by research, or an equivalent qualification within the broad fields of information technology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, candidates are required to apply for a PhD degree program at the QUT university. Thereafter, applicants should download application for on their system and fill in all required information.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload an up-to-date CV, full academic transcript and a brief summary of your career.
- Admission Requirements: You need to check your academic score or percentages according to your state.
- Language Requirement: The applicants, whose national language is not English, are suggested to demonstrate the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The university will provide a stipend of $50,000 for Australian citizens (including permanent residents) or $37,000 for international students (indexed annually) for up to three years, full-time study.