The GrowUpWell Priority Research Centre at the University of Newcastle is looking for assistance with understanding the Immunology of kidney stone diseases.
This project aims to improve their understanding of how our immune system protects against stone recurrence and its role in preventing long-term consequences such as impaired kidney function.
Stunningly opportunity for International students.
User Review( vote)
The University of Newcastle, informally known as Newcastle University, is an Australian public university established in 1965. It has a primary campus in Callaghan, a suburb of Newcastle, New South Wales.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD programme
- Award: $26,682 p.a.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- Program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are eligible.
- Study Subject: This program is awarded to work on the project titled, “Immunology of kidney stone diseases”.
- Entrance Requirements: Seeking an outstanding candidate with:
- An excellent performance in undergraduate/masters degree relating to biomedical science or medicine with a focus on immunology, molecular biology, urology or nephrology.
- Excellent English proficiency
- Experience/ability to work with animal models is required.
How to Apply:
How to Apply: To enable us to assess your application, candidates will be expected to submit an email expressing their interest including:
- Academic transcripts
- A brief statement of research interests.
- Full CV including previous degrees, grades, research experience, employment, papers published, and any grants obtained
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.