Do you want to study in Australia? If so, then you can apply for the PhD Scholarship in Cooperative Localization for Constellations of High Altitude Balloon Platforms at RMIT University.
The scholarship aims to deliver accurate and autonomous localization information for a team of low-cost, station-keeping, high-altitude balloon platforms.
Nice offer for students to complete their higher education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1887, RMIT University is formerly known as the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT). It is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia.
Why at RMIT University? With RMIT you’ll experience an education that prepares you for success, exposes you to new ideas, and equips you with skills and knowledge to excel in your chosen career.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $31,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australia
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Cooperative Localisation for Constellations of High Altitude Balloon Platforms
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- a Master by research
- a Master by coursework with a significant research component graded as high distinction, or equivalent
- Students must be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia;
- Applicants must have applied for a full-time PhD program at RMIT
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the scholarship scheme, then you must take admission at the RMIT University.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit a statement to outline your interest, an electronic copy of your academic transcripts, a CV that includes any publications, and the contact details of 2 referees with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must achieve an excellent result in their last completed qualification.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must be good in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: The RMIT University will provide the award amount of AU$31,000 p.a (pro-rata) for 3 years in Australia.