The Victoria University of Wellington is delighted to offer the Sir Paul Callaghan Magnetic Resonance PhD Scholarship in Physics or Engineering in New Zealand. This scholarship is to support PhD research in the field of Magnetic Resonance Physics or Engineering.
Victoria University of Wellington is a university in Wellington, New Zealand. It was established in 1897 by Act of Parliament and was a constituent college of the University of New Zealand.
Wonderful offer for students.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Magnetic Resonance Physics or Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship Provider: Victoria University
- Scholarship can be taken at New Zealand
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to undertake PhD research which falls within the above research field.
- Candidates should indicate in their Statement of Research Interests how their intended research relates to magnetic resonance.
- The successful applicant would ideally have first-class Honours or Masters degree in Physics or Electronic Engineering to be accepted into the PhD programme at Victoria University of Wellington.
How to Apply
How to Apply: New PhD applicants should complete the PhD Admission and Scholarship online application and clearly indicate they wish to apply for the Sir Paul Callaghan Magnetic Resonance PhD Scholarship in Physics or Engineering.
Benefits: $26,000 per annum stipend plus tuition fees.
Application Deadline: March 1.