The Department of Mathematics is looking for high achieving aspirants to apply for the “PhD Scholarship in Mathematics” at the University of Exeter.
The study program is activated for both UK & EU students who have a plan to take part in PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020/21.
A trustworthy offer to get study fund for PhD study in the UK
User Review( votes)
Established in 1955, the University of Exeter is one of the top universities in the world. It provides undergraduate, masters and research level programs for the students. The goal of this university is to build a strong partnership with their pupils and a clear focus on high performance.
Why at the University of Exeter? This university is offering you the best possible route to success. Their faculty will share a good experience with the students and help to reach global educational dreams.
Application Deadline: January 6, 2020
- University: University of Exeter
- Department: Department of Mathematics
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: UK & EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK &EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research degree program in the field of Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK.
- Applicants with a Lower Second Class degree will be considered if they also have a Master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take admission in PhD degree at the university. For being enrolled, they can apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: CV, Letter of application outlining your academic interests, prior research experience and reasons for wishing to undertake the project, transcript(s) giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained and two academic referees must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must master degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: If you are not a national of a majority English-speaking country you will need to submit evidence of your current proficiency in English.
The university will provide all the following expenses:
- A stipend for 3.5 years (currently £15,009 p.a. for 2019/20) in line with UK Research and Innovation rates
- Payment of university tuition fees;
- A research budget of £11,000 for an international conference, lab, field and research expenses;
- A training budget of £3,250 for specialist training courses and expenses.
- Travel and accommodation is covered for all compulsory DTP cohort events
- No course fees for courses run by the DTP