The University of Queensland eagerly awaits applications from outstanding students for its PhD Scholarship in Medical Image Analysis program in Australia.
This grant is designed to both domestic and international students for commencing their Higher Degree by Research for the academic year 2020-2021.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is a public research university that offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees. It improves the quality and speed of medical image annotations.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university is currently supporting further 4,300 students to achieve their research goals. It provides a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: March 4, 2020
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher Degree by Research
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic & International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD support will be awarded in Medical Image Analysis
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates have to enrol in a higher degree by research program at the university
- A bachelor’s degree with at least honours class IIA or equivalent from approved universities, which includes a relevant research component, or
- A research master’s degree, or
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component, or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours IIA will be considered for PhD entry on a case by case basis, or
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for admission and scholarship, applicants need to take part in a PhD degree at the university. There is no separate application for scholarship because you will have the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Cover letter, which should also highlight why you are interested in this project, and any previous relevant experience CV, academic transcript/s, and any copy of previously published research paper where you are an author, along with a statement regarding your contribution to the research paper must be upload with the application.
- Admission Requirements: To study at Queensland you’ll need to meet the academic entry requirements for your course.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
The university will provide the award amount up to $28,092 per annum to the winning candidates.