The University of Sydney is awarding the PhD Positionsin Public Health, Biostatistics, and Health Economics. This scholarship is open to domestic students enrolled in a full-time postgraduate degree at the University of Sydney.
The aid amount is $35,000, and recipients will be required to complete a research project related to public health, biostatistics, or health economics.
A valuable offer to get financial support for PhD study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: 31st October 2022
- Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Course level: PhD
- Award Amount: $35,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic Student
- Subject: Public Health, Biostatistics, Health Economics
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligibility: Domestic PhD student: Conduct economic evaluation and modeling research to assess the impact of chronic disease prevention services and programs on inequalities.
The $35,000 p.a. scholarship will support a PhD student conducting research in economic evaluation and modeling professionally. The student can use the scholarship to cover tuition, fees, and living expenses. The grant is designed to help students finish their degrees and continue their work in economics.
- Be a domestic student.
- Be willing to apply for admission, have an offer, or be currently enrolled to study full-time in a Ph.D. within the Sydney School of Public Health, Faculty of Medicine and Health at the University of Sydney.
- Conduct research in economic evaluation and modeling to assess the impact of chronic disease prevention services or programs on inequalities
- Have an Honors or master’s degree in either Public Health, Biostatistics, Health Economics, or a related discipline
- Have experience in literature reviews and evidence synthesis
- Have a strong skillset in biostatistics and oral and written communication.
This scholarship is valued at $35,000 per annum and is tenable for three years.