The Copenhagen Business School is offering PhD Scholarship in Strategic Management. To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process).
Copenhagen Business School often abbreviated and referred to as CBS, is a public university situated in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2018
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: This scholarship can be for a project in any area of strategic management, but some topics of particular interest include: Data-driven business models and growth; Network strategy; Strategic contracting and Strategic human capital.
- Award: A PhD scholarship runs for a period of 3 years. The award includes a fully salaried position, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The award includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23,770 (approx. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28,964 (approx. 3,860 euro) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totaling 17,1 % of 85 per cent of the base salary. The salary level and appointment is determined by the Ministry of Finance’s collective agreement with the Central Academic Organization.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process). This requirement includes the minimum grade of a weighted grade point average of at least 8.2 on the Danish 7-point grading scale or 9 on the 13-point scale for the entire program (i.e. for both the Bachelor’s and Master’s studies), and at least the grade of 10 for any final thesis or examination project. The applicants must be fluent in English.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The application must include:
- A project description (5 pages): This research proposal should contain a presentation of an original research question, a description of the initial theoretical framework and methodology, a presentation of the suggested empirical material as well as a work-plan.
- Copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level.
- Brief curriculum vitae (CV).
- A list of papers and publications.
- One copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis).
- Documentation for English language skills if English is not mother tongue.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.