The University of Tasmania is inviting applications for PhD scholarship in Molecular/Behavioural Pharmacology. These scholarships are open to both domestic (Australian and New Zealand) and International candidates.
The UTAS scholarships offer $25,849 AUD per annum for living expenses, plus full waiver in tuition fees, as well as additional allowances.
A valuable program for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded for PhD in Molecular / Behavioural Pharmacology.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD degree level at the University of Tasmania.
- Scholarship Provider: University of Tasmania
- Scholarship can be taken at Australia
- Scholarships are open to both domestic (Australian and New Zealand) and International candidates.
- Candidates that do not have English as their native language should provide evidence of very good verbal and written English language skills (IELTS=7). If international candidates do not have the IELTS certification, they should be willing to sit for an exam within a specified time.
- Candidates should have either a 1st Class Honours Bachelors degree in a biomedical field, or a 2nd Class Bachelors and a Masters degree comprised of a substantial research component and a thesis, or an equivalent combination of qualifications and experience.
- At least two papers published in a peer-review journal or substantial previous laboratory/research experience
Scholarship Open for International Students: Scholarships are open to both domestic (Australian and New Zealand) and International candidates.
A number of awards: Successful applicants will be guided and supported to fill in an application for one of two scholarship types at UTAS – The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) and the Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarships (TGRS) – as well as the Australian Endeavour Scholarships.
How to Apply
How to Apply: To note your interest you need to send an email to Dr Nikolas Dietis (Nikolas.Dietis-at-utas.edu.au) with an updated CV (information on the above eligibility criteria must be included) and a cover letter that describes your aspirations and why you believe you are suitable for this position.
Application Deadline: Closed