Applicants are invited to apply for the PhD Scholarships in Glucose Metabolism and Aging of Human Hematopoietic Stem Cells at Heidelberg University.
The motive of the bursary is to support applicants who want to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the university.
User Review( votes)
Heidelberg University is a public research university with the mission of generating knowledge and skills for the benefit of current and future generations in a spirit of open-mindedness and tolerance toward individuals and ideas. It is one of the top public universities.
Why study at Heidelberg University? Heidelberg University considers the training of its students and young researchers to be just as vital as its academic and social obligations. By using innovative concepts for research-based teaching, it allows for early integration into research topics and procedures.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Heidelberg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Germany
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Glucose metabolism, clonal hematopoiesis, and aging of human hematopoietic stem cells (HSC) at single-cell resolution
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Ph.D. student with a background in molecular cell biology and a strong interest in single-cell technologies and bioinformatics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To enrol at the university, applicants must have to take admission at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your official transcripts of academic records from every postsecondary institution attended for at least one year as a full-time student, statement of purpose, Contact details of two referees + two reference letters from these referees and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have master’s degree with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: A proof of German or English language skills are required to enrol at the university.
Heidelberg University will provide the salary for students in Germany.