If you want to achieve your dreams of receiving an international education, you can apply for the PhD Scholarships in HDAC4 Tetramerisation and Neuronal Dysfunction offered by Massey University for the academic year 2022-2023.
The programme is focused on understanding the molecular processes that are required for the formation and storage of memory and how their disruption can lead to neurological disease.
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Massey University is a public research university that was established in 1927. It has educated and collaborated with outstanding professors. It provides bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees to help you advance your career. It was one of the world’s top 300 universities.
Why study at Massey University? Massey University is an innovative, self-reliant, outward-facing institution committed to defining our future. It is a research-led university that is committed to the application of knowledge. The University prepares aspirants and supports them with excellence and integrity in their professions. It has been making study more affordable for applicants facing financial hardship to achieve their dream.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 25 April 2022
- University or Organization: Massey University
- Department: School of Natural Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $105,000 plus tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand.
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Biochemistry is available in the neurogenetics laboratory of Dr. Helen Fitzsimons at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should have a relevant postgraduate degree relevant to the above-described research areas and be highly motivated and able to work as part of a team. Experience in molecular biology is required, and a neuroscience and Drosophila genetics background would be advantageous. Due to the current border restrictions, this opportunity is only available to applicants already in New Zealand.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in this award program, aspirants must take admission in the postgraduate coursework at the University. After that, applicants are required to apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants Must Provide a written letter of interest that includes their previous research interests and experience
- complete academic transcripts
- contact details of three academic referees
- Admission Requirements: You should check the entry requirements for study at the Massey University
- Language Requirement: You also need to meet the English language requirements for study at Massey. You need one of the following:
- IELTS score of at least 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
- An internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT) score of at least 90 overall and 20 in writing.
Massey University will provide an award amount of $105,000 plus tuition fees for three years only for successful candidates for a PhD degree.