Macquarie University is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated team member to work on the PhD Project – Investigating Neuron-glia Interactions in MND/ALS. The application to participate in the project is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Macquarie University is offering this PhD Scholarship to domestic Australian national students alone. The students can apply for a direct entry 3-year PhD program. Students are required to have a completed master’s degree qualification to be eligible for the award. The winning candidates will be provided an annual living allowance stipend of $28,854 for 3 years of study.
Amazing opportunity for applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Macquarie University is a public research university that has achieved an overall score of 4.5 stars and is ranked at the 195th position in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. The university’s aim is to serve and engage the students and staff through transformative learning and life experiences.
Why choose to study at Macquarie University? Macquarie University is a globally recognized institution that provides first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching. It is one of Australia’s leading research universities engaged in preparing students for the future and encourages and supports them to develop practical skills to get better career opportunities.
Application Deadline: Applications close on 15th September 2022.
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,854
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Australian national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a 3-year PhD programme in Investigating neuron-glia interactions in MND/ALS at Macquarie University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must undertake a direct entry 3-year PhD program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to complete an online admission application as well as a scholarship application form to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Grading scale
- Passport copy
- Research proposal
- Two academic referee reports
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed a Master of Research (MRes) with a grade of at least a Distinction level (75% or greater in the second year or Master of Philosophy or a two-year Masters’s degree with a major research component at Distinction level (75% or greater).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL-iBT – 83
- PTE Academic – 58
- Duolingo – 115
- C1A – 180
- C2P – 180
The Macquarie University will provide the selected PD candidates a Living Allowance Stipend at the full-time stipend rate of $28,854 per annum for up to 3 years of study.