The University of Birmingham is providing a fabulous opportunity through its PhD Scholarships in Ultra-Sensitive Atomic Magnetometry for Brain Function Diagnostics for the academic session 2022-2023.
This funding programme supports new and highly qualified UK/EU students who want to commence a PhD degree programme at the university.
A valuable scholarship program for worldwide students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
In the United Kingdom, the University of Birmingham is a public research university. It’s a big, diversified, and growingly popular area to go to school. The University has a well-deserved reputation for providing high-quality, student-centred education in a professional and welcoming setting.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? The University of Birmingham intends to secure a top position in all major global rankings, enhance its student-staff ratios, and grow talented scholars. At this university, students will be challenged and encouraged during their studies.
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted all year round
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Educational Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD program in Ultra-Sensitive Atomic Magnetometry for Brain Function Diagnostics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Have received an offer from the University of Birmingham and accepted it.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the bursary, candidates must take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Birmingham.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: Selection for the award will be based on the academic performance of grade 12 of Lise Diplomasi.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarships program will cover £2,500 towards tuition fees (for the first year only) of a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the University starting September 2021.