The University of Perugia PhD The studentships are now available which strongly promotes 19 PhD programs available at the University for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this program. These are awarded for one of the PhD courses offered by the University of Perugia.
Valuable PhD Positionsfor International Students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Perugia, founded in 1308, is one of the oldest universities in Italy and one of the most accredited, offering a wide variety of courses in all fields of education.
The university’s goal is to provide students with the finest quality degree programs and academic opportunities within a stimulating multicultural environment, along with the opportunity to enjoy an excellent lifestyle and foster their personal and academic growth while studying at the highest level.
University or Organization: University of Perugia
Course Level: Ph.D. programs
Award: € 13.638,47 per year
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities
The program can be taken in Italy
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
To be able to apply for the selection procedures specified in the previous article, regardless of their citizenship, candidates must meet one of the following conditions:
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this program.
- The equivalence of the foreign qualification, which is to be considered valid for the sole purpose of the admission selection, is admitted in compliance with the specific regulating norms in Italy and in the countries where the qualification has been issued and according to the treaties or international agreements for the recognition of academic degrees for study purposes.
- Candidates with foreign academic qualifications must submit their documents as indicated in art.3;
- Educations are available to pursue a Ph.D. program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you know the Italian language you can submit the application online by following the instructions as per the pertinent call for application and related annexes. For further information on how to fill out and submit your application, please contact Ufficio Concorsi (office in charge of completion) at +39 075 585 2045 – ufficio.concorsi-at-unipg.it.
- Language Requirements: The candidate may choose to be interviewed in English. For interviews held in English, the candidate’s knowledge of the Italian language will be tested. For interviews held in Italian, the candidate’s knowledge of one among the following foreign languages will be tested: English, French, Spanish, German.
The award amount is € 13.638,47 per year, for three years. Furthermore, this is increased up to 50% of the award itself for periods spent abroad. For the second and third year is also available a budget of € 1363,84 p/year for research and mobility activities.