This phenomenon has been widely observed that lack of money is the main problem of illiterate. Therefore, Teesside University is taking initiative and offering PhD Studentship for studies in the UK.
A better place to gain a PhD with educational fund support in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Teesside University was established in 1930 as Constantine Technical College in the United Kingdom. It is a public university which has its main campus in Middlesbrough, Teesside.
Why at Teesside University? At Teesside, you have many opportunities for enhancing your talent and developing your communication skills along with personality development. It will provide you with great academic excellence for building a bright future.
- University or Organization: Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tax-free stipend of £15,000 p. a
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: The UK, EU, International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Available for the UK, EU, International students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You can apply for a PhD degree program in the field of Machine Learning and Computational Biology at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: For this opportunity, good programming skills are desired and previous experience in general mathematical or biomedical modelling is also desirable.
How to Apply
Read the following steps in order to apply for the educational award-
Step 1- All interested applicants are advised to take admission in a PhD degree program please use the Full Time Funded PhD full-time online application form, and select “Studentship” when asked to specify funding. The studentship code “IIIP0005” should be clearly indicated on the application and any materials submitted.
Step 2- Have obtained a relevant degree at 2.1 minimum, or an equivalent overseas in Bioinformatics, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or a closely related subject.
Step 3- All international students would be subject to the standard entry criteria to tier 4 visa procedures English language proficiency and ATAS certification.
Benefits: The educational opportunity will cover the tuition fees at the Home/EU rate for three years and also provides an annual tax-free stipend of £15,000 p.a. for three years.