The University of Liverpool is delighted to inform its International PhD studentship in Biological and Medical Sciences for highly talented students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The main motive of the studentship is to provide financial support for international students who want to undertake a PhD degree program in Biological and Medical Sciences at Liverpool University in the UK.
PhD Studentship for International Students at University of Liverpool, UK
Nice offer to apply for a PhD Studentship at the University of Liverpool, UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Liverpool is a public university in Liverpool, England. Established in 1841, Liverpool is regarded as one of the world’s most adequate, more heightened education institutions. It is rated 129th in the globe as it functions to achieve its goal of promoting education and improving people’s lives. UL delivers unique student knowledge, education, and teaching to cutting-edge disciplines.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? The University of Liverpool delivers a range of award programs to support lower education and residence fees for the numerous proficient and engaged scholars. The university can assist students in specializing, switching career pathways, transitioning into a unique sector, or getting the required certificates for their desired occupation. Students can choose from various undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs in different places at this university.
Application Deadline: 13th January 2023
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend and Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Ph.D. degree in Biological and Medical Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- ACCE DTP studentships are open to UK and international students.
- Applicants are usually desired to be expected or have completed a first-class or strong upper-second-class undergraduate degree (or equivalent international qualifications) in environmental sciences, archaeology, ecology, biology, botany, chemistry, computing, geography, geology, mathematics, meteorology, physics, statistics, zoology, and other related subjects.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply to their preferred course of study through the university’s online platform.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (International applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letter-headed paper (these should be academic references if they have been in full-time education in the last three years)
- Research proposal (may be tested for plagiarism, collusion, and other irregularities).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification. For additional guidance on the acceptability of a full scope of capabilities for students whose major language is not English, see their English Language entry requirements.
The University of Liverpool will provide all the following:
NERC ACCE DTP in Ecology and Evolution program starts October 2023.
UKRI provides the following funding for 3.5 years:
• Stipend (2022/23 UKRI rate £17,668)
• Tuition Fees at UK fee rate (2022/23 rate £4,596)
• Research support and training grant (RTSG).