Translational Health Science and Technology Institute is providing the PhD Studentship for MBBS and Masters students in Life Sciences in India.
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is a part of the inter-disciplinary Biotech Science Cluster coming up at Faridabad in the National Capital Region (NCR). The interim laboratories of the Institute are located at Gurgaon in the NCR. THSTI is designed to be a dynamic and interactive organization with a mission to conduct innovative translational research and develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to accelerate the development of concepts into tangible products to improve human health.
Best opportunity for candidates.
User Review( votes)
THSTI invites application for its PhD program to conduct research in broad interdisciplinary areas such as (a) Infectious diseases of viruses, (b) Tuberculosis, (c) Micronutrients and host immune response in pediatric diseases, (d) Biology of specific pediatric diseases, (e) Medical devices, implants and diagnostics, and, (f) Vaccine and anti-microbial development
- Study Subject(s): Infectious diseases of viruses, Tuberculosis, Micronutrients and host immune response in pediatric diseases, Biology of specific pediatric diseases, Medical devices, implants and diagnostics, and, Vaccine and anti-microbial development
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship Provider: THSTI
- The award can be taken at India
- Candidate must hold an MBBS, or Master’s degree in life sciences, agriculture, veterinary science, engineering, or pharmacy. Only candidates holding a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) from CSIR-UGC, DBT or ICMR are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have first division/class with at least 60% aggregate scores in all examinations from class 10 onwards. All educational and technical qualifications should be from a recognized university/board
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply: Post
Application Deadline: Closed