Well begun is half done until you reach your goal. Hence go ahead with the PhD Studentship program and make your dream come true in the United Kingdom.
Excellent opportunity to get a PhD with 100% tuition fee reduction and a stipend in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Newcastle University was founded in 1834 as School of Medicine and Surgery and granted its university status in 1963. It is a public research university which is a red brick university and a member of the Russell Group.
Why at Newcastle University? The university offers a variety of courses for both the local and international students. It has award-winning teachers who will very supported and devoted to their applicant and willing to help them in reaching their career goal.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: School of Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 100% tuition fee reduction with an amount of £15,009.
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The UK and EU participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for a PhD degree program in the field of Inorganic Chemistry at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be completed your previous studies in chemistry, material science or a related subject.
How to Apply
The candidates have to apply for a PhD degree program through the postgraduate application system. Now see the following steps in order to complete your application-
- Insert the program code 8100F and select PhD Chemistry-Chemistry.
- After that insert the award code NES024 and attach a covering letter and CV with degree transcripts and certificates.
- You have to send your covering letter and curriculum vitae to o Dr. Erli Lu by email to [email protected], or Dr. Keith Izod by email to [email protected]
- Candidates must have, or expect to achieve, at least a 2:1 honor degree or international equivalent.
Benefits: The educational grant will cover the 100% cost of the tuition fee and also provide living expenses of £15,009 for the UK and EU participants up to 3 years.