If you are searching for a funding opportunity in the UK, here is an opportunity to complete your search. The School of Psychology is inviting applicants for joining the PhD Studentship program at Cardiff University.
The award aims to provide a dynamic and stimulating learning environment for high academic achievement candidates and also help them in their study funding.
Wonderful opportunity to get a PhD in Psychology at Cardiff University.
User Review( votes)
The School of Psychology is a part of Cardiff University, which is a public research university and founded in 1883. The university was officially registered as a university in 2005.
Why at Cardiff University? At this university, the students will be led by world-leading research teaching staff. It will maintain a high standard of teaching and fortify students gain knowledge, skills, and experience which will help them in the future.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from the UK and EU are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a PhD degree course in the field of Psychology at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: EU students who are looking for funding must have been in the UK for at least 3 years prior to the start of the course. If they not have been in the UK for at least 3 years so they are only eligible for fees award but for full awards.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Students are suggested to take admission in a Doctor of Philosophy in the Psychology program at the university. There is no other application is required for the fund, you will be automatically awarded after registering yourselves in this program.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae, a personal statement, and a research proposal should be included with the application.
- Admission Requirements: 1st or upper 2nd class UK honors degree, or equivalent, in Psychology or a related discipline, is a must for this course.
- Language Requirement: Non-native speakers are required to demonstrate their English language ability by scoring 7.5 in the IELTS or TOEFL test.
Through this bursary, candidates will become a member of the University Doctoral Academy and also receive a computer, office space and access to courses offered by the Academy. The grant will cover their full tuition fee, doctoral stipend and also give them approximate money of £2250 for the duration of the fund.