Chalmers University is offering a Postdoctoral position In Theoretical Particle Physics for high potential applicants.
The postdoctoral project will focus on aspects of particle phenomenology related to the hierarchy problem, with emphasis, but not necessarily limited to, models including top-partners, such as supersymmetry or compositeness.
Worthy offer for aspirants
User Review( votes)
Study Subject(s): Theoretical particle Physics
Scholarship Provider: Chalmers University of Technology
The award can be taken at Sweden
To qualify for the position of postdoc, you must have a doctoral degree in Physics at the time of the start of your position. Advanced theoretical physics, in particular, quantum field theory, particle physics and programming skills of relevance to the subject matter are required. The degree should preferably not be older than three years, although candidates with a degree as old as five years at the time of the start of the position are allowed to apply.
How to Apply
The application should be sent electronically and be attached as pdf-files, as below:
• CV, include a complete list of publications
• Two references that we can contact.
Personal letter: 1-3 pages where you:
• Introduce yourself
• Describe your previous research fields and main research results
• Describe your future goals and future research focus
• Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates.
• At most three reference letters
application Deadline: December 6, 2019