Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the PhD (via MPhil) International Studentships in the Faculty of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences at the University of Central Lancashire.
The motive of the bursary is to support aspirants who are going to enroll in the PhD degree programe for the academic session 2022-2023.
Fabulous chance to become a part of this PhD scholarship programme in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Central is a public university located in the city of Preston, Lancashire, England. The University provides a wide range of facilities and support for all 38,000 students and staff within the UCLan community.
Why study at the University of Central Lancashire? Students are intellectually and administratively supported and provided additional advice by the institution to ensure that they complete their chosen degree effectively. This allows students to work full-time while attending school. They provide expert guidance and assistance in a variety of areas, including financial matters, health and wellness, inclusive support, visas, and much more.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 31 March 2022
- University: University of Central Lancashire
- Department: Faculty of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,285
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Home/EU and International applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the Faculty of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the grant, students have to take admission to doctoral degree coursework at the university. After that, they should download the online application form and fill it out.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: International applicants require an English Language level of Postgraduate (IELTS 6.5 with no component below 6).
The studentship programme will provide an annual stipend of £15,285 (subject to satisfactory progress) in addition to course fees.