Take the next step in your career at Federation University through its Philip Chui East Asia Scholarship. Students can apply for this educational award program for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship opportunity is being delivered exclusively to Chinese national students applying for bachelor, honors, and postgraduate degrees. To be eligible to win this application, each student will receive a value of $1,000. The Scholarship will be paid in one installment.
Philip Chui East Asia Scholarship for International Chinese Students at Federation University, Australia
Nice offer for Chinese students to study at Federation University in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The university is a contemporary, advanced university delivering high-quality vocational and increased education across a nationwide and global network of campuses. It was established in 1870. It is the fourth most senior tertiary education institution. It is ranked 601st in the World University Scales by Times Higher Education. It presents a spectrum of capacity programs that aid applicants in gaining extensive knowledge and capacities required for today’s competitive, competitive global demand.
Why study at Federation University? Federation is classified within 20% of Australian institutes. The Federation is understood to impart the most suitable education in Australia and desires to convert lives and improve societies. It allows personalized education in a supportive atmosphere by carrying little sets of students in an available course so they can obtain one-to-one service instantly.
Application Deadline: 3rd March 2023.
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Honors, and Postgraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open only to Chinese national students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for bachelor, honors, or postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International student – Chinese national student
- Undertaking study at bachelor, honors, or postgraduate level, excluding research degrees
- Undertaking study at the Berwick Campus
- Must not be in their final semester of studying when applying
- Active and enrolled for the full year post-census date.
- It can be full-time or part-time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can sign in to the university’s student portal and submit their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates issued by your educational institution(s)
- Certified copies of their full academic transcripts issued by their educational institution(s)
- Certified translations of documents that are not in English, as well as certified copies of the documents in the original language
- Proof of English proficiency, such as academic IELTS results or equivalent
- Certified copies of their passport and current Australian visa (if they hold one)
- Their Confirmation of Enrolments (CoEs) from their studies in Australia (if any)
- If relevant, research the proposal form, additional details form, or application for an audition/interview.
- They would like us to consider other relevant documents, such as letters from schools or employers and a statement of purpose.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must complete the academic entry requirements of the foundation program they wish to join at Federation University.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must complete all the English Language Requirements of Federation University.
The Federation University will provide one Scholarship for students. Each student will receive a value of $1,000. The Scholarship will be paid in one installment.