Philips is pleased to offer up to ten open positions majoring in Africa Marketing, Business Analyst Intern, Capital- Finance Intern, Health System- Cost Accounting Intern, Health Systems- Engineering Intern, Healthcare Application- Nursing Intern, IT Intern, Public Health Economics Intern, Strategy and Market Intelligence Intern and South Africa Marketing Intern.
All internships are unpaid. South African applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
User Review( votes)
Field of Internship: There are total ten positions available in the following fields: Africa Marketing, Business Analyst Intern, Capital- Finance Intern, Health System- Cost Accounting Intern, Health Systems- Engineering Intern, Healthcare Application- Nursing Intern, IT Intern, Public Health Economics Intern, Strategy and Market Intelligence Intern, South Africa Marketing Intern.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Philips
Internship can be taken inSouth Africa (Gauteng)
Eligibility: There are total 10 open positions available:
- Africa Marketing Intern:
- Applicants should have a degree in marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and performance under high pressure.
- Interactive, self-motivated, open to changes, performing towards targets.
- Results focused and performance driven.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and continually meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills-interpersonal, verbal, and written.
- Ability to work successfully with different cultures across organisation boundaries.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Business Analyst Intern: Degree in Finance – Majoring in Economics.
- Capital- Finance Intern: Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors with proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Health System- Cost Accounting Intern: University degree in BCom Accounting majoring Cost Accounting and Management Accounting and Minimum a Code B drivers license.
- Health Systems- Engineering Intern: Applicants should be Technical with Clinical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Bio-medical or Computer Systems as majors with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Healthcare Application- Nursing Intern: University degree in Nursing or equivalent in allied health discipline.
- IT Intern- University degree in IT majoring Systems or Analytics; Data management knowledge and IT Application know-how esp Microsoft office tools.
- Public Health Economics Intern- A degree in Health Sciences or Public Health Economics.
- Strategy and Market Intelligence Intern- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- South Africa Marketing Intern- Applicants should have a degree in marketing.
Internship Open for International Students: South African applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? These are unpaid internships.
Internship Description: Philips is a diversified Health and Well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare and lifestyle, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
A number of awards offered: There is one opening available in each of the available internship.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is 27-July-2016.