Are you looking for an exceptional education at a great value? Good News! You have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Polish School of Medicine Memorial Fund Scholarships which is presenting by the University of Edinburgh.
Applications will be considered from eligible candidates wishing to apply for a 1 year taught Masters Program/ Masters by research offered at the University.
Golden opportunity for domestic students.
User Review( vote)
As the second most popular university in the UK, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities. It is divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools. It has the 14th highest average entry qualification for undergraduates among UK universities.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The university is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The University’s mission is the creation, dissemination, and curation of knowledge.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 26th June 2023
University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
Course Level: Masters Program
Awards: Tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic students
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Domestic students can apply for this scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Masters Program subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Candidates wishing to apply for a 1 year taught Masters program/ Masters by research offered at the University College of Medicine or a Masters by distance learning provided that they have the full support of their Head of Department and Polish Medical University authorities.
The program is open to Polish doctors and postgraduate medical scientists:
- in their early career (usually within 10 years of their medical graduation – MB ChB equivalent)
- working in Polish Medical Academies/Universities and Research Institutes
- with excellent mastery of English; and
- Who are committed to the further development of medical research expertise in Poland.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, Applicants need to take admission to the university. The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal. When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must agree to provide the Polish School of Medicine Memorial Fund Committee with a scholarship report within 1 month of completing their program of study/ research.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirements: All undergraduate applicants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
The award will normally cover the tuition fees, subject to satisfactory progress, but no subsistence allowance is payable.