Realising that many talented students do not participate in the abroad study program due to financial reasons, Lomonosov Moscow State University and Moscow State Institute of International Relations have jointly started the PolitIQ Scholarships programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application has been made open to not just Russian national students but also overseas students that need assistance to pursue their education. The scholarship award will be directed towards the tuition fee of the applied programme, up to 25% of the total estimated fees.
This support will help you pursue a masters degree by providing you with a 25% tuition fee in Russia.
User Review( votes)
The POLITIQ Master’s Programme is the first Dual Degree between Lomonosov Moscow State University and Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO). The program is fully-taught in English and dedicated to building a strong community of international experts in public policy and political processes, taking place in the Post-Soviet region.
Why choose to study at the POLITIQ Master’s Programme? MA in Post-Soviet Public Policy is an English-taught Dual Degree. It is designed by an international board of professors to train future policy-makers and experts, who understand the complex nature of social, political, and economic processes in the Post-Soviet region.
Application Deadline: The application submission period is from 15th June 2022 to 20th July 2022. The dates mentioned are provisional; application is available throughout the whole academic year on a rolling basis.
- University or Organization: Lomonosov Moscow State University and Moscow State Institute of International Relations
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Russia.
- Eligible Countries: Russian and international students both can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students must apply for the Joint Lomonosov MSU & MGIMO MA in Post-Soviet Public Policy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be applying for the Joint Lomonosov MSU & MGIMO MA in Post-Soviet Public Policy to be eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to fill out an application form. All students that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A Diploma or any document proving your student status by the time of applying
- Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must submit their previous diploma, transcripts, and 2 letters of recommendation and must attend an MSU entrance exam.
- Language Requirement: The students must know English as itis a required prerequisite. However, the students are not required to submit any certificates of language proficiency.
The institute will cover 100% of one semester’s fee, i.e. 25% of the total tuition fee of the selected students for the applied programme.