Get financial support to start your academic journey in the USA by applying for the International Student Aid for deserving candidates offered by Pomona College.
All interested students from all around who have enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree course at Pomona College are eligible to be considered for this opportunity. The applicants must have either completed a CSS profile or have submitted an International Student Financial Aid Application. The financial aid will likely cover the tuition fee of the undertaken programme.
Golden chance for international students to get the educational fund.
User Review( votes)
Pomona College is a private liberal arts college in Claremont, California. The college was established in 1887 by a group of Congregationalists who wanted to recreate a “college of the New England type” in Southern California. The college ranks 3rd out of 210 National Liberal Arts Colleges.
Why choose to study at Pomona College? Pomona College has educated students of exceptional promise. It gathers individuals, regardless of financial circumstances, into a small residential community that is strongly rooted in Southern California yet global in its orientation and inspires them to engage in the probing inquiry and creative learning that enable them to identify and address their intellectual passions.
Application Deadline: The approaching deadline for application is 15th November, 2022.
- University or Organization: Pomona College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree of choice offered at Pomona College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must complete their CSS profile.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission at Pomona is accepted via the Coalition application, Common application or the QuestBridge application Interested candidates must either complete their CSS profile of the International Student Financial Aid Application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcript
- School report
- Counsellor recommendation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the course they wish to get admitted in at Pomona.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL ITEP – 627
- IELTS – 7.0
- Duolingo – 130
Pomona College will award the selected candidates a scholarship or financial aid to cover the tuition fees of the programme undertaken by them.