The Department of Economics at Umeå School of Business, Economics and Statistics, Umea University is now accepting applications for the Post-Doctoral Scholarships in Economics.
The program is open for two promising young researchers from Sweden to support them in full-time research activity and is limited to three years.
Fab choice for Sweden students
User Review( votes)
Umeå University is known for research relating to the genome of the Populus tree and the Norway Spruce, and its highly ranked Institute of (industrial) design. It has more than 4,000 employees, half of which are teachers/researchers, including 368 professors.
Why at Umea University? The university gives students skills and confidence to make a positive change and also research opportunities for building community relationships. Here students can get excellent career prospects and work opportunity.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Umea University
- Department: Department of Economics
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Research fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Sweden students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Economics
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have obtained their PhD degree no more than three years before the application deadline. Candidate must be demonstrated the ability to conduct relevant research of high international quality, promising publication record, willingness to collaborate on research activities in economics in an international research environment and potential ability to attract external research funding.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this educational program, seekers are advised to be registered as a PhD degree student before the application deadline. After being accepted, claimants can send their award applications with reference number FS 2.1.6-1551-19, in electronic format (pdf), as one pdf document for point 1-8 and publications as separate pdf files, to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the cover sheet with contact information, CV, copies of original degree certificates, description of previous research experience (1-2 pages), description of future research plans, (1-2 pages), names and contact details of at least two personal references, publication list and selected research articles (maximum 5).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, seekers are needed to hold their bachelor and masters degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirements: If English isn’t your first language we have a range of courses to help you improve your English language skills.
Benefits: The grant will support full-time research activity and is limited to three years.