To help students to study in the USA, the Institute for Humane Studies at George Mason University has organized the Postdoctoral Discourse Initiative Research Grants for the academic year 2022-2023.
The motive of the grant is to support students who want to take part in the full-time as a member of faculty or postdoctoral fellowship at a four-year degree. The scholarship winner will receive an award amount of $25,000.
Nice offer for talented international students to get financial support for PhD study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The Institute for Humane Studies was founded in 1961 by Dr. F. A. “Baldy” Harper, a former economics professor at Cornell University. IHS provides educational and career opportunities. IHS offers educational and career programs hold seminars and on-campus programs for university students provides mentoring and research grants for aspiring professors and sponsors a collection of online videos. For many years, IHS was based in Menlo Park, California, but in 1985, it relocated to Fairfax, Virginia, and became affiliated with George Mason University (GMU).
Why study at Institute for Humane Studies at George Mason University? IHS is rooted in the classical liberal tradition and appears to work to create a free, humane, and open society by connecting and supporting talented graduate students, scholars, and other intellectuals who are driving progress in the critical conversations shaping the twenty-first century.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by August 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: Institute for Humane Studies at George Mason University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Award: $25,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral fellowships at a four-year, degree-granting institution.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To be eligible, you must be employed full-time as a faculty member or postdoctoral fellow at a four-year, degree-granting institution. Preference will be given to applicants based at institutions in North America and the United Kingdom.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the stipend, applicants must submit an online application form at IHS.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: The students must know conversational English at least.
The successful candidates will receive $25,000 for their studies at HIS at George Mason University in the USA.