Applications are invited from eligible US applicants for the award of Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of North Carolina. The fellowship is available to pursue research in Gene Therapy.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide scientific and professional development training to exceptional postdoctoral fellows interested in establishing research careers related to gene therapy.
User Review( votes)
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, also known as UNC, or simply Carolina is a public research university located in United States. It is one of the 17 campuses of the University of North Carolina system.
Course Level: The fellowship is available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
Study Subject: The Fellowship is awarded in Gene Therapy.
Award: The fellowship will cover $190,340 for two-year post-doctoral fellowships, including salary support, benefits, project supplies, travel and professional development training.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the opportunity :
- The Pfizer-GTF Candidate must have attained a doctoral degree (Ph.D. or equivalent) in a life science discipline.
- Fellows must be U.S. citizens or must demonstrate the legal right to work in the U.S.A.
Nationality: Applicants of USA are eligible for the fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have Ph.D. or equivalent degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- File 1 (PDF): Personnel and Proposed Research Project
- Letter of Interest from Fellow Candidate
- Letter of Support from Faculty Mentor
- Research Project Narrative
- Curriculum Vitae – Fellow Candidate
- Curriculum Vitae – Faculty Mentor
- Use of Human or Animal Research Subjects authorization (if applicable)
- File 2 (PDF): Supporting Documentation
- Cover Sheet
- University Letter of Commitment
- File 3 (PDF or Excel):
- Budget Form (includes budget justification)
- Please use the checklist above to make sure all components of the proposal application are included. Refer to the instructions below for completing each section.
- submit your application online after it becomes available in mid-June
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 2, 2017.