The John XXIII Foundation for Religious Studies is inviting applications for Postdoctoral Fellowships. It is established in accordance with requirements defined by the policy of the Foundation,
Both EU and non-EU applicants students are eligible to apply. Fellowships are available for pursuing research programme.
Exceptional Postdoctoral Fellowships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
The Foundation for Religious Sciences John XXIII is a research institution at Bologna presided by Valerio Onida and directed by Alberto Melloni, which publishes shapes, serves, organizes, receives and communicates research within religious sciences with a particular view to Christianity and other religions with which it has come in contact.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- These are awarded in the field of Religious Studies.
- Junior Research Applicants must have obtained their doctorate within the last five years.
- Senior Research The Applicant’s doctoral thesis must have already been published
- Applicants must have obtained their doctorate within the last ten years; they must have already had their thesis and at least one other monograph published; they must provide evidence of having held at least a three-year position as research fellow or equivalent.
- Candidates are encouraged to submit a research proposal which would be strategic for the Foundation.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application. Applications should be sent via email.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV with the description of research interests, An eventual research project, All publications in pdf format, Official certification, Official certification.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Junior Research Fellow: The successful candidate will sign a research contract for two years, equivalent to the Italian “Assegno di ricerca junior” (with a gross annual salary of € 28,800, which amounts to a monthly net sum of about € 1,400).
- Senior Research Fellow: The successful candidate will sign a research contract for two years, equivalent to the Italian “Assegno di ricerca senior” (with a gross annual salary of € 33,703, which amounts to a monthly net sum of about € 1,650).
- Lecturer: The successful candidate will sign a three-year contract (with a gross annual salary of € 37,800, which amounts to a monthly net sum of about € 1,750).