As an Energy Transition business developer, you take a leading role in creating and managing relationships between Erasmus University (EUR) and external partners (companies including start-ups and scale-ups, other social, government and academic partners) theme Energy Transition.
This funding opportunity will provide students with a salary.
User Review( votes)
Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) is an international university with a clear social vision for education and research. Because of this, its mission statement is “Creating a positive impact on society.” EUR has more than 3,700 employees, and almost 33,000 students from 140 countries are in our classes.
Why study at Erasmus University? Based on these values and with an eye for diversity, different backgrounds, and different points of view, our employees work closely together to solve social problems in Rotterdam. This city is both dynamic and multicultural. EUR can compete with the best universities in Europe because our education and research are high quality and have a positive social impact. Also, we have a unique way of thinking.
Application Deadline: The deadline for the scholarships is 29 May 2022.
- University or Organization: Erasmus University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree in Business Developer Energy Transition.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Academic thinking and working level
- At least three years of work experience, preferably in energy and transition issues
- Demonstrated experience in working as an intermediary between research and industry
- The ability to act as a trusted sparring partner for top scientists and decision-makers from business and societal partners
- The ability to quickly understand and tackle complex problems
- Affinity with research and the relationship between excellent fundamental research and significant societal challenges
- A relevant network in the private sector and in public institutions and the ability to activate and expand this network to build public-private partnerships
- A proactive, enterprising, hands-on, flexible and open attitude
- Good social skills, a keen eye for different interests/motivations;
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have a degree certificate and a copy of their passport with relevant marks.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a minimum master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have excellent communication skills (Dutch and English, minimum CEFR C1).
Erasmus University will provide a salary for high-calibre applicants in the Netherlands.