Are you interested in biomedical science? The Ghent University is proud to offer Postdoctoral Position on ER Stress Signaling Pathways in Macrophages.
The Ph.D. program will be involved in a completely novel project committed to knowing the role of ER stress signaling pathways in the apoptotic engulfment process of macrophages.
Officially registered in 1817 by King William, the Ghent University is a public research university. It has become the first Dutch-speaking university in 1930.
Why at Ghent University? At this university, Students have a variety of taught English courses, great excellence in research-embedded education, extensive career support and proper funding opportunity.
Application Deadline: Closed
Candidates are suggested to see the eligibility criteria-
- International students are eligible for this award.
- You can apply for a postdoctoral degree level in the field of Biomedical Science.
- The participant needs to be able to work independently and be a team player at the same time, have great communication skills and a strong passion for life science, and also have practically experienced with mouse work.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For this opportunity, candidates must have to take admission in a postdoctoral degree course at the university and after taking admission they can apply for the fund online.
- Supporting Documents: There are no supporting documents required but at the time of admission, the university can ask for.
- Admission Requirements: A Ph.D. degree in the field of biomedical science is required for being a part of the university.
- Language Requirement: You must have to show your English language skills by TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational award will offer a 2-year contract with the possibility of extension.