Are you interested in biomedical science? The Ghent University is proud to offer Postdoctoral Position on ER Stress Signaling Pathways in Macrophages.
The Ph.D. program will be involved in a completely novel project committed to knowing the role of ER stress signaling pathways in the apoptotic engulfment process of macrophages.
A fine chance for students
User Review( votes)
Officially registered in 1817 by King William, the Ghent University is a public research university. It has become the first Dutch-speaking university in 1930.
Why at Ghent University? At this university, Students have a variety of taught English courses, great excellence in research-embedded education, extensive career support and proper funding opportunity.
Application Deadline: Closed
Candidates are suggested to see the eligibility criteria-
- International students are eligible for this award.
- You can apply for a postdoctoral degree level in the field of Biomedical Science.
- The participant needs to be able to work independently and be a team player at the same time, have great communication skills and a strong passion for life science, and also have practically experienced with mouse work.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For this opportunity, candidates must have to take admission in a postdoctoral degree course at the university and after taking admission they can apply for the fund online.
- Supporting Documents: There are no supporting documents required but at the time of admission, the university can ask for.
- Admission Requirements: A Ph.D. degree in the field of biomedical science is required for being a part of the university.
- Language Requirement: You must have to show your English language skills by TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational award will offer a 2-year contract with the possibility of extension.