Want to pursue a career in the field of Robotics and Animation? Here, you have a marvellous opportunity to apply for the Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Robotics and Animation conferring by the University of Edinburgh in the Uk.
It is also preferable to have experience working in the area of machine learning or robotics and have some familiarity with concepts such as character animation, 3D physical simulation, and machine learning techniques. The post is funded by an EPSRC project that focuses on developing state-of-the-art motion generation systems for robotic manipulation under uncertainty using concepts of topology space and data-driven dimensionality reduction.
A fine program for Uk students
User Review( votes)
Study Subject(s): Robotics and Animation
Course Level: Postdoctoral Research
Scholarship Provider: University of Edinburgh, UK
The award can be taken at the UK
Application Deadline: Closed
For being eligible, you must meet with the following requirements:
- Strong mathematical skills in the area of optimization and control theory.
- Strong programming skills in C, C++, MATLAB or equivalent
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and to meet deadlines
- Desirable:- PhD (or expected completion) in the areas related to computer graphics or robotics..
- Experience in using physical simulators such as Open Dynamics Engine or PhysX
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining the award, candidates need to take admission in the PhD program at the University of Edinburgh. After taking confirmation, you will be automatically considered for the opportunity
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for the academic transcript of all the previous school attended
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled in a postgraduate degree, you need to hold the master’s degree certificates in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be proficient in the English language