The Mangosuthu University of Technology is offering a Postdoctoral Research Fellowship programme for the one-year fixed term. Fellowships are available for South Africa students.
The vision of the Mangosuthu University of Technology is to be a pre-eminent higher education institution of technology that fosters socio-economic advancement through the scholarships of teaching, applied research and community engagement.
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: November 9, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue postdoctoral research programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded within the Department of Human Settlement.
- Scholarship Award: R300 000.00 basic salary per annum.
- Nationality: Fellowships are available for South Africa students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available for South Africa students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A PhD in any of the following: Housing, Urban and Regional Planning, Urban Geography, Architecture or Estate Management obtained within the last ten years.
- A proven record of publications
- Demonstrated experience in writing research publications.
- Experience in writing funding proposals.
- Ability to work independently, develop projects and undertake research and write research reports.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be Fluent in written and spoken English.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should send a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae including list of all publications and samples of publication (s); A certified copy of you doctoral degree certificate and Title and Abstract of your doctoral; an application form (downloadable from www.mut.ac.za); and names of three contactable referees to: Department of Human Resources and Development, Mangosuthu University of Technology, PO Box 12363, Jacobs, 4026 or via email.