Applications are invited for Postgrad Solutions Study Bursaries to study engineering, business, computer science or IT and English language and all UK postgraduate course and any European postgraduate course taught in English. There are 15 bursaries each worth £500 towards tuition fees for the academic year 2017–2018.
Postgrad Solutions was founded in 2006 to help UK universities meet their postgraduate recruitment goals.
User Review( votes)
The UK is a very popular destination for international postgraduate students , offering a high quality of education and a chance to explore and integrate into the British education and employment culture.
Course Level: Bursaries are available for pursuing postgraduate programme. Distance Learning Bursary will be available for UK distance learning postgraduate course.
Study Subject: Bursaries are awarded to study Engineering, Business, Computer Science or IT and English Language and all UK postgraduate courses and any European postgraduate course taught in English.
Award: Each bursary is worth £500 and they are open to students from anywhere in the world.
The award can be taken in UK, UK or continental Europe (Business Masters Bursary), anywhere in the world and USA (Global and US LLM Study Bursary).
Eligibility: If applicants are starting a postgraduate course in the academic year 2017-18 they are eligible to apply for a Postgrad Solutions Study Bursary.
- General UK Bursary: Open to any student starting any UK postgraduate course.
- General European Bursary: Open to any student starting any European postgraduate course taught in English.
- Engineering Bursary: Open to any student starting a UK engineering postgraduate course.
- Computer Science/IT Bursary: Open to any student starting a UK computer science or IT postgraduate course.
- Distance Learning Bursary: Open to any student starting a UK distance learning postgraduate course.
- English Language Bursary: Open to any student who has taken an IELTS English Language test and who is applying for a UK postgraduate course.
- PhD/Research Bursary: Open to any student starting a UK PhD or research programme.
- Business Masters Bursary: Open to any student starting any pre-experience postgraduate business course at any registered institution in the UK or continental Europe.
- Global and US LLM Study Bursary: One bursary open to any student starting any Master of Laws course at any registered institution in any country and one bursary for those starting any Master of Laws course at any registered institution in the United States
Nationality: Bursary is open to students from anywhere in the world.
College Admission Requirement
English Language Requirement: All students whose first language is not English should have met the minimum English language requirement before commencing their programme.
How to Apply:
- Join the Postgrad Solutions Student Service if applicants are still to do so.
- Email the completed form to enquiries-at-postgradsolutions.com
Application Deadline: The closing date for all entries for postgraduate courses starting in Autumn 2017 is September 14, 2017.
Note: Applicants can only apply for a bursary once they have accepted an offer of a place at their chosen institution.