Are you thinking about pursuing postgraduate studies at Brunel University London? Then, go ahead and apply for the Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarships program to get your success.
Well-placed to get higher studies in the UK with a 15% discount on the tuition fee.
User Review( votes)
Brunel University London has a huge history for its establishment. It was founded as Borough Road College in 1798 and gained its university status in 1966. It is a public research university located in West London, UK.
Why study at Brunel University London? At this university, students get opportunities to learn from some of the best university teachers and lecturers. They will get complete support for building a bright future and developing communication skills.
Application Deadline: July 2021
To be eligible, applicants must meet all the given eligibility criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and overseas.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for postgraduate taught courses at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: For an EU equivalent the award must be from a recognized EU institution and be the equivalent of a first-class honors degree. And also, holding a higher degree, without having achieved a First Class classification at the undergraduate level does not qualify for receipt of this award.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are suggested to follow the steps for applying to the grant-
- How to Apply: You need to take part in a postgraduate taught course at the University of Brunel in the UK. After being enrolled in a course, eligible candidates will be notified by email prior to Registration.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit your academic records, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, along with language ability proof.
- Degree and Language Requirement: The participants must obtain a First Class honors degree from a UK University or an EU University. And also, will be asked to demonstrate their English language ability, if English is not their first language.
Benefits: The university will provide a 15% discount on the tuition fee for the postgraduate course applicants.