The University of Sydney is honored to establish the Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Transforming Diagnosis of Silicosis to provide financial assistance to PhD students in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
Australian national students or domestic students are exclusively extended this scholarship opportunity towards a postgraduate research degree in medical imaging at the University of Sydney. The selected candidates will be awarded a stipend of $40,000 per annum for up to 3 years of study.
Wonderful opportunity to get an award amount of $40,000 per annum.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney is a public research university ranking 38th in QS Global World Rankings and 27th in Best Global Universities. It believes in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all of the communities served.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is an internationally known university consistently ranked in the top 50 universities in the world to be a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship will last till 23rd February 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $40,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Australian national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research study in medical imaging for the diagnosis of silicosis including AI and other emerging and novel approaches.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be domestic students.
- The applicants must be willing to conduct research in medical imaging for the diagnosis of silicosis including AI and other emerging and novel approaches.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to log in to the official online portal of the university and complete their admission application. Scholarship application form must be filled out separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two referee report
- Research proposal
- Academic transcripts
- Student visa
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have both undergraduate and honors degrees in medical imaging and diagnostic radiography.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- PTE Academic – 68
The selected applicants will be provided a stipend allowance valued at $40,000 per annum for up to 3 years for their postgraduate research study at the University of Sydney.