UWE Bristol is inviting applications for Millennium Development funding for International students for the 2019 year. Scholarship has a value of 50% tuition fees.
This scholarship aims to assist high achieving and highly motivated international scholars at UWE Bristol.
User Review( votes)
UWE Bristol is a thriving, modern university, offering a wide range of highly respected courses and employment-enhancing opportunities.
Course Level: award is available for the postgraduate degree programme.
Study Subject: award is offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Award: Scholarship has a value of 50% full tuition fees.
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: They must have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: They must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.
How to Apply: The application deadline for the September 2019 scholarship is Sunday 28 April 2019. Applicants who have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree will be invited to apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the program task.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is April 28, 2019.