The Lancaster University is awarding Postgraduate Scholarships worth £5000 for Brazilian students to study in the UK.
Lancaster University, also officially known as the University of Lancaster, is a public research university in the City of Lancaster, Lancashire, England.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Applications Deadline: Open for applications
- Course Level: This scholarship is available for students joining a full-time postgraduate taught programme in 2019, delivered in the UK by Lancaster University Management School.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the Lancaster University Management School.
- Scholarship Award: To enrich the community further, we’re offering a new scholarship of £5000 for Brazilian students.
- Nationality: Awardees must be of Brazilian nationality.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Brazilian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for an award, you will need to meet the criteria below:
- Be a permanent resident of Brazil
- Hold a first class undergraduate degree*
- Apply for a Masters programme at Lancaster University Management School
English Language Requirements: Offers are made on a rolling basis and are conditional on meeting all criteria and entry requirements for the programme(including English Language).
How to Apply: We will automatically consider you for the above awards as part of our standard Masters application process, and if you are awarded a scholarship we will be in touch with you directly. The successful recipients will be hand-selected by our admissions team, based on strength of application and merit.