NABA is now accepting applications for up to 49 The studentships are available for Postgraduate Program beginning in September 2017. Applicants of all nationalities (EU and Non-EU) are eligible to apply for these endowments.
NABA is an internationally renowned innovative arts and design academy based in the heart of Milan‡s design scene. NABA is the largest private educational academy in Italy offering six BA and seven MA courses, all recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
User Review( votes)
NABA postgraduate programs are taught in Italian or English. Students are required to submit evidence of the knowledge of the language according to the chosen program. The language certificate shall be submitted within one month before the beginning of the Master program and should not be older than 2 years. The requested level for Italian is an intermediate level (B1 – according to CEFR).
Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any of the postgraduate programs offered by the university.
Award: NABA is offering a Number of Awards for each of the postgraduate programs beginning in September 2017.
- 32 scholarships covering 25% of the tuition fees to attend two-year Master of Art Degrees and Academic Masters, addressed to students having a university degree certificate or a first-level academic diploma or equivalent title (or earning that qualification within the last term of academic year 2016/17)
- 16 scholarships covering 40% of the tuition fees to attend Two-Year Master of Art Degrees and Academic Masters, addressed to students holding a first-level academic diploma obtained in NABA (or earning that qualification within the last session of academic year 2016/17).
Additionally, to pay homage to its founder Ausonio Zappa, the Academyis awarding a full scholarship to students holding a first-level academic diploma obtained in NABA: the best student, selected by a dedicated jury will win a full scholarship covering 100% of the tuition fee for a Two-Year Master of Arts Degree in NABA.
Number of Awards: Up to 49 financial aid positions will be awarded.
The award can be taken in Italy
Eligibility: General entry requirements include:
- At least 15 years of previous education
- Holding a first level academic degree (Bachelor degree or academic diploma) in fields related to the selected study program
- Certificate of English/Italian language (CEFR B1 on entry)
- The evaluation of an application is based on the positive assessment of both the Course Leader and Admission Committee who will evaluate whether the degree and the technical skills correspond to requirements, and will identify possible educational credits or debts.
- Master programs are open also to students with not related degrees or diplomas, if the applicant is motivated by a research interest towards the programs‡ topics.
- Participants not holding a first level Bachelor degree/academic diploma will not earn the educational credits, but will receive a certificate of attendance (not recognized by MIUR, Italian Ministry of Education University Research) on successfully completing the program.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities (EU and Non-EU) are eligible to apply for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students holding a first level academic degree (Bachelor degree or academic diploma) in fields related to the selected study program.
English language Requirements: Applicants must have Certificate of English/Italian language (CEFR B1 on entry).
How to Apply: Print-out each page of this form. Please print clearly or type your answers to all questions in capital letters, and return this form to the International Admissions Office by post and also via e-mail. All Items Are Compulsory.
Application Deadline: Applications can be sent by post or e-mail within August 25th, 2017 for the September 2017 intake. Applications can be sent by post or e-mail within January 20th 2018 for the February 2018 intake.