Here is a massive opportunity for needy students to apply for this Think Big postgraduate placements offered by the University of Bristol.
The bursaries are only available for one-year postgraduate taught programmes. These awards cover between 25 and 100 percent of tuition fees for the duration of course.
The Think Big postgraduate placements is provides you an opportunity to study in University of Bristol
User Review( votes)
The University of Bristol is a red brick research university located in Bristol, United Kingdom. It is ranked within the top 5% of universities in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
Why at the University of Bristol – its world-class learning experience encourages students to become independent thinkers, equipped to respond to the intellectual, social and personal challenges they encounter throughout their lives and careers and become leaders in their chosen fields.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate programme
- Award: A number of awards valued at £5,000, £10,000 and £20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: A number of awards
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: March 29, 2020, June 14, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science).
- Eligibility Criteria: You are eligible to apply for the opportunity if you have applied to study any one-year, full-time postgraduate taught programme, excluding Distance-Learning programmes at the University of Bristol starting in 2019. Applicants must be classed as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity applicants must submit the online application form by this given link: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/fees-finance/scholarships/application-form/
- Supporting Documents: For the supporting documents, you should contact the admission staff.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for the opportunity you have to apply at Bristol University in 2020.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Deadline: University considers applications in two rounds. The deadline for the first round is March 29, 2020, and the deadline for the second round is June 14, 2020.
A number of awards valued at £5,000, £10,000 and £20,000 are available to Postgraduate students for September 2020 entry. The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.