The Universiti Tenaga Nasional is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the Postgraduate Talent Scholarship 2020.
The motive of the bursary is to provide financial assistance to brilliant students who want to complete the master’s degree programme in Malaysia.
Opened in 1999, Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN) is a private university, located in Selangor, Malaysia. It offers various degree programmes for students.
Why study at UNITEN? They strive to provide quality education to prepare students for positions in industry, commerce and academia.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2020
- University or Organization: UNITEN
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to RM6,000 for tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Malaysia students
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration, Master of Engineering Management, Master of Structural Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Malaysian
- Applicants must have to enrol in the master’s degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants have to take admission to the master’s degree programme at UNITEN.
- Supporting Documents: Attach a copy of ID card and one offer letter
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to submit the following:
- Bachelors in the relevant domain with Second Class Lower with honours or CGPA 2.50 (60% – 64%), and above
- Bachelors in the related field with CGPA below 2.50 (60%, and five years experience in the domain.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Winners will receive the award amount Up to RM6,000 for tuition fee to complete their studies at UNITEN.