If you are looking for a scholarship to help you afford your studies in the United Kingdom, you can apply for the Postgraduate Taught International Scholarships programme at the Hull York Medical School.
To be eligible, the applicants must have undertaken a postgraduate programme at the Hull York Medical School. The scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit and financial need.
This is a fantastic opportunity for international students to receive educational assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Hull York Medical School is a medical school in England that took its first intake of students in 2003. It was opened as a part of the British Government’s attempts to train more doctors, Brighton and Sussex Medical School, Peninsula Medical School, and University of East Anglia Medical School. It is a world-leading research and one of the UK’s most exciting and innovative undergraduate medicine programmes.
Why choose to study at the Hull York Medical School? Hull York Medical School has a proud reputation as one of the UK’s most exciting, contemporary schools, offering innovative and rigorous medical education. To offer a nationally leading and internationally known medical education that produces excellent doctors equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to respond to healthcare challenges and transform patient care. It develops excellent and sustainable research teams in our core areas, generating essential findings and translating these into benefits for society.
Application Deadline: Applications for the International Scholarship should be submitted by midnight (BST) on Tuesday 31st May 2022
- University or Organization: Hull York Medical School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 5% fee reduction tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in MSc in Clinical Anatomy, Clinical Anatomy and Education, Pharmacology and Drug Development, Pharmacology and Education
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must have applied to study and hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for the eligible programmes listed above.
- You must be paying tuition fees at the International (including EU) rate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are recommended to enroll in the postgraduate degree programme After that, complete the Postgraduate Taught International Scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to submit a maximum 1000 word statement which will be considered with their personal statement and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
Hull York Medical School will provide a 5% reduction in total tuition fees for the academic year 2022-2023