To give financial support for worldwide students, the University of Birmingham is offering applications for the Poynting Excellence program.
Best way to get an undergraduate study with some free money from the UK’s top university.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham gained its university status in 1900 from a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham. It is a public research university with the ranking of 14th in the UK and 79th in the world.
Why at the University of Birmingham? At Birmingham, there are many facilities for getting studies in a good way. The university will provide great academic excellence and the best teachers for guiding applicants to do the best for their career.
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: September 23, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Foreign students (non-EU).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of Physics and Astronomy at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold any other grant from the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: We would like to inform you that, all interested participants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. As eligibility is determined by the University. You must return the bank details from within the deadlines communicated by the department for the award.
- Supporting Documents: In order to start your studies at Birmingham, applicants have to submit their previous education transcripts or certificates. Along with firm offer holders who achieve A*A*A* (including Mathematics or Physics) or equivalent in international qualifications.
- Language Requirement: Furthermore, if your national language is not English, then you need to demonstrate the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The value of the educational award is £3000.