The Fritt Ord Foundation now wishes to invite applicants for Preben Munthe Journalism Fellowship programme. The fellowship is available for Norwegian journalists.
The Journalism Fellowship Programme at the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism is aimed at journalists with suitable experience from around the world whose professional work would be enhanced by a period of reflection, research and intellectual exchange with other journalists in Oxford.
User Review( votes)
Fritt Ord is a Norwegian private foundation, whose aim is to support freedom of expression and a free press.
Course Level: The fellowship is available for journalists.
Study Subject: The fellowship is awarded in the field of Journalism.
Award: The fellowship will cover the following:
- The fellow will spend six months at the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism at Oxford University, commencing January 2018.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be Norwegian journalists.
Nationality: Norwegian applicants can apply for the fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be journalists.
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Curriculum Vitae
- A personal statement outlining
- Your journalistic values BROADCAST JOURNALISTS
- The major trends in the media landscape in which you work
- A summary of what you think you would contribute to the Fellowship programme (no more than 500 words)
- Proposed research project essay (1000 words)
- Reference from current employer supporting your application and granting leave of absence
- Second professional reference
- Applications should be made in English and submitted to the Fritt Ord Foundation by e-mail to: hanne.vorland-at-frittord.no.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 18, 2017.