As we know that getting an education from a reputable university is like hitting the mountain. That’s why Multimedia University is inviting the candidates to join the President program in Malaysia.
A wonderful opportunity for Malaysian students
User Review( votes)
Multimedia University was formally known as Telekom University from 1996-1999. It granted its university status in 1996 and now it is recognized as a private university in Malaysia.
Why at Multimedia University? MMU has three campuses, located in Melaka, Cyberjaya, and Johor and it hosts 9 faculties and 8 research institutes. It also offers the best educational quality and a huge range of degree courses for the students.
- University or Organization: Multimedia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation and degree programs
- Award: 100% full grant
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Malaysian candidates
- The program can be taken in Malaysia
- Application Deadline: April 10, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Only Malaysian candidates are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can pursue a foundation or degree program in any subject except Law at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An application must apply for 2020 intake and not be a recipient of any other award or financial assistance from any other agency.
- They must receive an offer to study at MMU.
- The award recipient must maintain CGPA of 3.0 throughout their duration of the study.
- The duration of the grant will end upon the completion of the study period specified by MMU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is to inform aspirants that, they need to take admission in a foundation or a degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the award application form and return it to the following address-
- The Bursary Unit, Finance Division
- Multimedia University
- Persiaran Multimedia
- 63100 Cyberjaya
- Supporting Documents: Copy of identity card, copy of student ID, supporting documents on financial status, and testimonial and record of participation in extra-curriculum activities should be submitted with the form.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates have to meet the qualification requirements-
- STPM / A-Levels / matriculation / Foundation with a minimum CGPA of 3.75 in a single sitting in the relevant subjects.
- UEC with aggregate 10 points
- And SPM / O-Levels with 9As with no A-
- Language Requirement: Students must be very proficient in the English language.
Benefits: The university will help candidates by providing them 100% full grant based on their academic qualification.