Students have a great way to manage their finances for an undergraduate degree by applying for this Presidential Merit Scholarship. The program is organized by Texas Tech University for the session 2020/21.
The scholarship will be awarded to entering first-time freshman who shows exceptional academic ability and wants to complete an undergraduate degree program at Texas Tech University in the USA.
Amazing opportunity for US students to complete their undergraduate study in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1923, Texas Tech University is a public research university in Lubbock, Texas. It offers degrees in more than 150-degree courses through 13 colleges and hosts 60 research centres and institutes.
Why study at Texas Tech University? The university is committed to enhancing the cultural and economic development of the state, nation, and world. They provide the best in facilities and academics.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Texas Tech University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $26, 000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in advertising, communication studies, creative media industries, digital media & professional communication, journalism, media strategies, public relations.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Aspirants must have an SAT and ACT scores.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to register in the undergraduate degree program at the university, and after that, you can achieve the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Attach academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, statement of interest, curricular preparation.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA (4 point scale) for the last 90 credits of coursework.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a minimum of three 4000-level ASL courses (9 hours, ASL 4301, 4331, and 4332).
Texas Tech University will provide the award amount up to $26, 000 to cover the educational expenses of students.